Hello!! Interested in Employment at the Rajasthan High Court? After that, we have the most recent employment news for those looking for a job for a while. To fill 2756 openings for Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk positions, the RHC Recruitment Authority recently posted a notice on its website.
Suppose you are interested in knowing and learning more about the requirements for applying to the work of RHC JJA Jr. Assistant Clerk in 2022. In that case, you can download the organisation’s official announcement. Anyone keen on applying for a position at the Rajasthan High Court may do so electronically. You have until the 22nd of September, 2022, to apply online for the Rajasthan HC Clerk Grade-II position.
You may apply online for a position with the Rajasthan High Court by clicking the link below. To enter, go here and fill out the form. Read on for more particulars about the Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment at HCRAJ.
Fees And Procedures for Vacancies in the Rajasthan High Court: Junior Assistant (JJ) and Clerk (Grade II) Positions, 2022 Apply Online at www.hcraj.nic.in
RHC Recruitment 2022 has been made available for 320 Junior Judicial Assistant positions, 378 Junior Assistant positions in RSLSAs and DLSAs, and 2058 Clerk Grade-II positions in RSJAs and District Courts. Here, applicants from ST/ SC/ PWD categories must pay Rs. 350/- for the exam, while those from all other types must pay Rs. 500/-.
Candidates must have Any Degree & Computer Knowledge to be considered for the Rajasthan HC Vacancy. Costs associated with taking the HCRAJ test must be paid in full before the 23rd of September, 2022. The administration will only accept applications submitted through the online application procedure.
As of the application deadline, candidates must be between 18 and 40. Rajasthan High Court Clerk JJ Notification specifies the age range exemptions apply.
Qualifications for Junior Assistant Clerk Positions at RHC in 2022
To be considered for the 2756 Raj HC Direct Recruitment Posts, applicants must have the minimum academic qualifications listed below.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree programme at an accredited Indian university or an approved foreign university;
- Acquiring the Necessary Computer Skills
- CUTOFF AGE (As of the 1st of January, 2023):- Adults (i.e., those who are 18–40).
- The Age Reduction for Reserved Categories is applicants from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes, and Women = 5 Years.
- Widows and divorcees are welcome to apply regardless of age.
- In the case of members of the Defense Services who are reassigned to the reserve component, the maximum age restriction for reservists is set at 50.
- Disabled applicants are eligible for age concessions according to the policies of the relevant state government.
- Only one group of people will be eligible for the age described above reduction.
Candidates may get further information on the Age Requirement by downloading the Official Notification PDF that has been provided for them below.
Employment Compensation in Residential Health Care Facilities
Salary Information: As Probationer Trainees, the chosen applicants for the Junior Assistant, JJA, and Clerk positions would get a monthly salary of Rs. 14,600/- (fixed) for the first two years on the job. The pay above scale consists of the following elements: Level 5 (L-5) of the salary matrix ranges from Rs. 20,800 to Rs. 65,900.
Recruitment and Hiring Procedures for the RHC in 2022
For Clerk Grade-II, Junior Judicial Assistant, and Junior Assistant positions, the higher authority will hold a Competitive Examination. The test will include material divided into two categories, A and B. The applicant must also score well in Group C, which consists of the following subjects, regardless of the position sought. –
- Class A (OMR-based Written Test)
- To the B Group (Type-Writing Test on Computer)
Candidates will be chosen for the final List by the Rajasthan High Court Bharti Department based on their combined scores from the written exam and the computerised typewriting test (Speed & Efficiency Test). Applicants who score at least the cutoff on the written exam will go on to the automated typing test, with a pool size of five times the number of positions available. Those who apply but don’t make the cut will not be considered. Examine the accompanying PDF for a detailed formal announcement outlining the selection procedure.
How to Fill Out the Rajasthan RHC Junior Junior Assistant Clerk Online Application Form 2022
Online applications for the RHC JJA, JA, and clerk positions may be submitted following the detailed instructions below.
- To begin, visit the Rajasthan High Court using the official website or the quick link provided below.
- Second, on the homepage, click the HCRAJ Notification for Recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistants for RHC, Junior Assistants for RSLSA & DLSAs, and Clerks Grade-II for RSJA & District Courts 2022.
- Third, read the eligibility requirements in the notice pdf file you downloaded.
- Fourth, once you’ve determined that you meet the requirements, go to the Online Application Portal and click on the position’s name.
- Fifth, submit an online application with all required information such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, home district, category, age, gender, nationality, marital status, number of children, education, address, phone number, and email. (Please double-check your information before submitting it; changes cannot be made once a form has been introduced and the required fee.)
- Sixth Step: Upload the Documents as JPG/ JPEG files between 10 KB and 25 KB in size (e.g., Educational Certificates, Caste Certificates, etc.). (PLEASE NOTE: Crop images, so there are no white borders around the picture or signature.)
- Step Seven: Pay the Required Exam Fee using the “Make Payment” Button and save the Electronic Receipt.
- Eighth, submit your application using the “Submit” button when you are finished.
- The ninth step is to remember your Registration ID and Password that were generated by the system.
- Tenth, after filling out the form online, print it out by clicking the “Print Application” button, saving the form to your computer, and then printing it out.
This is all the info you need to know about the total 2756 openings for junior judge associate, junior assistant, and clerk positions at the Rajasthan high court, and applications are now being accepted for the 2020