ITBP SI Nurse Staffing Openings for 2022:- Applications for the position of subinspector in the medical section of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITPB) are now being accepted online. The recruitment quota for this is 18. Group B includes those recruited for jobs, not in the government’s official gazette.
Sub-Inspector Staff Nurse Application for the ITBP, the Year 2022 Online applications will be accepted from 17 August 2022 to 15 September 2022 from those who are interested and qualified. Thus, we’ll need to find 18 people to fill these positions. This page contains all the data necessary to submit an online application.
Apply for a Position as a Sub Inspector with the ITBP Online in 2022:- A public service announcement has been posted on the ITBP website. Both male and female applicants are encouraged to apply for this opening online from anywhere in India.
After finalising the pay scale and pay matrix, the selected applicants will get salaries between 35,400 and 112,400 (7th CPC). Here is the place to find the published announcement about this opening. Check out the website for learning and learning more. Recruitment of ITBP SI Nurses for 2022
- Method of Application: Online
- Place of Employment: All of India. Individuals from throughout India are encouraged to apply.
- Sex: Male / Female
Salary for ITBP SI
- Salary Level 6: Rs.35,400 – Rs.112,400/- (as per 7th CPC).
Costs associated with applying: –
- Rs. 200/- for General/OBC/EWS
- Cost: Rs. 0/- for SC/ST
Procedures for Choosing Candidates: –
- Examine the Official Announcement
- PET / PST
- Knowledge Check With A Written Test
- Ability Exam
- Analysis by Doctors
- Last Chance List
Candidates must satisfy a minimum of three years of experience in the field, a high school diploma, and a passing score on the General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations administered by a certified Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
Cap on Age:-
- The bare minimum age is 21.
- No one older than 23 years old.
Instructions for Submission:-
- The ITBP recruitment website (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) shall be available for online applications beginning on 17-August-2022 at 00:01 am and closing on 15-September-2022 at 11:59 pm.
- Interested and qualified individuals must submit their applications only via the ITBP’s recruitment portal, found at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. It is recommended that every applicant read the application guidelines thoroughly before filling out the form. ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted. There is no way to apply in person, and an applicant who applies in a non-digital format will be immediately disqualified.
- Suppose a candidate does not include a copy of a certificate or other document verifying their highest medal/position or highest level of participation in a sport listed in Paragraph 4 (b) on the ITBP recruitment website in their Profile on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. In that case, their online application will be rejected during scrutiny.
These are all the details about The ITBP, which is now accepting online applications for the position of sub-inspector in its nursing corps.