On 24/08/2022, SAIL released a notice to recruit Attendant, Technician Trainee Posts. Bokaro Steel Plant is looking to fill 146 positions for an Attendant and a Technician Trainee. Online applications will be accepted from 25 August 2022 to 15 September 2022, so interested and qualified candidates, please apply then. Job seekers might get a good idea of what is expected by reviewing the details below. If you’re keen on using it, you can get a copy of the SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification here.
In the following, interested parties may learn more about the available position(s), the application procedure(s), the selection criteria(s), the application deadline(s), and the associated costs. Applicants are firmly advised to submit their complete online applications in plenty of time to allow for any potential technological challenges.
Dates to Remember for SAIL’s Attendant and Technician Trainee Hiring Drives in 2022
View the table below for information on when the online application will be available. To apply, interested parties may do so through the website, provided they match the criteria. Apply by the due dates stated.
SAIL Job Openings in 2022: Apply to be an Attendant or a Technician Trainee.
For your convenience, positions for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainees are broken down into the following categories. The names of the available types and the associated vacancy counts are shown below.
Young, ambitious, goal-oriented, and bright individuals are encouraged to apply online for the following roles at SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant, which are part of the company’s ongoing modernization efforts.
|Training Year||Pay Scale|
|1st year Training||12,900|
|2nd year Training||16,100|
Qualifications in Education:
Candidates must hold a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from the National Council for Vocational Training and have completed a year-long apprenticeship programme in a steel mill.
Procedure for Picking:
Selection criteria will revolve on.
- Exam Format for a Computerized Skill or Profession Test:
- The test questions will be objective.
- There will be 100 questions on the MCQ exam, and you’ll have 90 minutes to answer them.
- Each question is worth one point, and a quarter of that mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
A non-refundable application fee is required and may be paid online at the designated window. Candidates belonging to the backward categories of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-Serviceman (ESM), and Departmental are exempt from the application fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / ESM & Departmental candidates||Nil|
Online Applications for the SAIL Recruitment 2022:
Procedures for SAIL 2022 Job Applications (Assistant, Trainee Technician). All applications must be submitted through the SAIL website.
- Check out www.sail.co.in, SAIL’s Official Site, for more information.
- Find the login section by going to the “Careers” tab on the main page.
- Pick I’m a new user / already registered.
- The date range for online registration is 25 August 2022 – 15 September 2022.
- Please use a genuine email address and phone number while signing up.
- Input the credentials you were sent to your email or mobile phone.
- Applicants should provide accurate information in the online form.
- Please submit your complete application by uploading all necessary forms properly.
- Bring in your application.
- Apply online and submit your payment.
- Get a hard copy of your application after completing and submitting it.
You should know these details about SAIL, which is now accepting applications for the Attendant and Technician Trainee positions, with a total of 146 available posts.