Recruiting a Minimum of 10+2 Stenographers & Head Constables for the CISF in 2022 Assistant Sub Inspector ASI, Stenographer, and Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy Announcement from Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). If you’re eagerly interested in applying for a position with the CISF, you can learn more about what qualifications are needed and other details.
Stenographer for the ASI of the CISF and Head Constable (Min. 10+2) Staffing Needed: 2022
On September 8th, CISF issued an official notification for a stenographer and a head constable. Beginning September 26th, 2022, online applications will be accepted.
2022 Eligibility Requirements for Potential Employees
● The minimum educational requirement for CISF ASI stenographers and head constables is ten and a half years.
● The applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from an accredited secondary school or university before the application deadline.
● The ideal applicant would have permanent residency in India.
● Within the ages of 18 and 25 as of the Online Application’s due date (i.e.25.10.2022).
● Candidates’ birthdays must fall between 26.10.1997 and 25.10.2004.
Rule-based age reduction.
Head Constable & ASI Stenographer, CISF (Min. 10+2) Cost of Recruitment in 2022
Cost for a general population/other and disadvantaged/extremely low-income person:
● Rs.100 For General Category
● A 0/- for SC/ST/ESM
● Method of Payment: Online
Stenographer for the ASI of the CISF and Head Constable (Min. 10+2) Methods of Selection for the Recruitment Year of 2022
The application process will first be available online. Must be followed by the following sub-processes:
● The Physical Impairment Rating Scale (PST)
● Review of Written Material
● Ability Exam
● Examination by Doctors
The minimum educational requirement for CISF ASI stenographers and head constables is ten and a half years.
Exhaustive Physical Examination for Recruitment in 2022 (PST)
The Board of Officers will take height, chest, and weight measurements of all applicants who report for recruiting. Only those selected applicants who are physically able to do the documentation tasks will be considered. Applicants who do not meet the specified physical requirements will be rejected and removed from further consideration.
What’s Needed Is –
● Inches: Male 165, Female 155
● Percentage of your chest that is between 77 and 82 centimetres
● According to age and height requirements established by medical guidelines.
Written Exam / CBT for CISF ASI Stenographer & Head Constable (Min. 10+2) Recruitment 2022
Those who do well in the PST and documentation will be invited to take the written exam using the OMR or CBT format. The Written Exam will be a single, multiple-choice test with 100 questions, each worth 1 point, lasting for 2 hours.
Head Constable & ASI Stenographer, CISF (Min. 10+2) Record of Recruiting for the Year 2022
If candidates pass the PST and CBT, they will proceed to the Documentation stage. All applicants must appear before the Recruitment Board in person with the required original documents/certificates attesting to their age, education, caste, and sports achievements, as specified in the official announcement.
Medical Checkup for CISF ASI Stenographer and Head Constable (Min. 10+2) Recruiting in 2022
A medical examination to determine fitness will be conducted on the number of candidates chosen by merit equal to the number of openings, by the medical guidelines provided from time to time by MHA.
Head Constable & ASI Stenographer, CISF (Min. 10+2) The Application Process for the 2022 Recruitment
● Read the full announcement for details on eligibility.
● To apply for the post online, please visit the official website.
● Please complete the Application.
● Please upload all necessary paperwork.
● Funds Required: Payment in Full
● Get a printout of the Application.
You need to know these things about recruiting a Minimum of 10+2 Stenographers and Head Constables for the CISF in 2022.