The Indian government has begun a scheme called Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKSN; Prime Minister’s Farmer’s Tribute Fund), under which all farmers will receive a minimum annual income guarantee of 6,000 (equivalent to 6,300 or US$79 in 2020).
Piyush Goyal announced India’s 2019 Provisional Union Budget on February 1. With a yearly cost of 75,000 crores (or 790 billion, or US$9.9 billion in 2020), the program officially launched in December 2018 and will continue to cost that amount through the end of the decade. Each qualified farmer will get a yearly payment of $6,000, split into three equal payments and placed into their savings accounts.
What is the purpose of PMKSN
● The purpose of this scheme this fiscal year is to help the government introduce a new Central Sector Scheme called “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)” to increase the SMFs’ revenue.
● Indian govt created the PM-KISAN plan to ensure that SMFs have enough money to buy the inputs they need to grow healthy crops that would generate a profit at the end of every growing season.
● It would keep them from relying on predatory moneylenders to cover costs like these and allow them to keep farming.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The PMKSN scheme is called the Annadatha Sukhibhava.
The Andhra Pradesh government launched the Annadatha Sukhibhava social program to supplement the income of marginal and small-scale farmers by providing them with a yearly investment of Rs. 15,000, of which Rs. 6000 comes from the Central government’s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Almost 64,1 lakh farmers, including land owners, are receiving assistance from the government. All farmers in the country would be automatically enrolled in the state’s investment support program, which will distribute funds to their bank accounts via an Aadhaar-linked debit card. On February 19, 2019, the Real Time Governance Society’s headquarters officially launched the initiative by donating $1,000 to get things going.
Who is Eligible for PMKSN?
To be eligible for the PMKSN, the lander’s owner must be registered in official records. The data on landowners’ names, genders, and ages should be filled in.
● Information about the property registry.
● Scheduled Tribes or Scheduled Tribes is a social classification. – Aadhaar numbers, bank account numbers, & mobile phone numbers (Contact Details) for the Caste Certificate, etc.
● Dhan Jang Beneficiaries and fraudulent claims can be distinguished using information such as bank account details, Aadhaar number, and mobile phone number.
● The initiative has government backing. Consequently, the farmers must be legal residents.
● Farmers with any amount of land are welcome to apply.
● Farmland ownership must be in the farmer’s name to be considered for the program.
● The question of whether or not the land is used for agriculture is not resolved by its geographic location.
● Eligible properties can be as small as a few square feet.
What documents are required for PMKSN Documents?
The following documentation would be required of applicants for this program:
● Proof of citizenship
● Details of the ledger
● Aadhaar card
● Documents validating responsibility for
If applying online, applicants should submit verified copies of these documents.
Benefits of PMKSN Scheme
Each one should make a note of the different advantages of PMKVY shown below:
● Candidates who have obtained a Skill India card and a legitimate certification under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are eligible to apply for a wide range of occupations and make a living.
● All PMKVY graduates are eligible for job placement and job search support. ● There is a skills gap between experienced Indian youth and the workforce’s needs, but PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana aims to close that gap by providing them with training.
● Youth who are either unemployed or have dropped out of higher education can receive industry-specific skill training with the help of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
● India’s economic growth benefits from PMKVY’s efforts to train qualified workers. ● People interested in signing up for the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana should keep the abovementioned information and procedures in mind.
How To Apply for PMKSN?
Online process –
To sign up for the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana online, interested parties need to take the following actions:
● In the first phase, participants must locate a training centre and register with that facility; this may be done quickly and conveniently through the PMKVY website.
● After registering at a training facility, the next step is to complete the online application.
● After a candidate fills out all the necessary information, the trainer pulls it up in the database. Successful completion of training results in compensation by these parameters.
If you prefer to enrol in this program in person, you can do so at any of the PM Kaushal Vikas Centres (PMKVY) Kendras in your area. They should bring their Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, bank passbook, & PAN card with them to these centres. Role and Responsibilities of PMKSN
The government has started PM-KISAN so that all qualified farming families can get financial aid. The program’s goal is to help farmers buy the inputs they need to raise healthy crops that will bring in a profit that is proportional to the amount of money they bring in from their farms.
Key people of PMKSN
The people of the nodal department’s role is implementing PMKSY, mainly played by the State Department of Agriculture. On the other hand, the corresponding program Ministry or Department chooses the departments responsible for implementing each factor.
How to Check PMKSN Status?
For farmers, it’s important to remember that the list of recipients will be made public before the PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 is made public. The official website, pmkisan.gov.in, is where farmers may view the list of recipients. To determine if they made a list, farmers should check Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022.
If a farmer’s name is included in the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022, they will receive Rs 2,000 in their designated bank account. To take advantage of this service, new farmers must register before PM Kisan 12 kist is available.
As is customary now, the Government of India allocates a yearly base compensation assistance allocation of Rs.6,000 across three instalments. If a registered farmer has questions about why they did not receive their PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana payment in full, they can do so by looking up their case online.
These are the tools you’ll need:
● Start by checking out PMKSNY.com.
● Navigate to the “Beneficiary Status” section of the “Farmer’s Corner” menu. ● Third, input the Aadhaar number, registered versatile number, or total count.
Customers can check the status with their receipt after entering any of the numbers above.
In addition, the arrangement’s portal allows people to see if they are on the Beneficiaries List for their city. To reach that goal, it is essential to employ the following procedures:
● First, head to Farmer’s Corner and look at the list of recipients.
● Second, click the Get Report button after choosing the appropriate State, District, Sub-locale, Block, and Village.
Then, you can select a city to view its corresponding list of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries. If you haven’t been chosen yet, you can apply, and we’ll send you Rs. 2,000. These things should be considered while evaluating the state of an arrangement.
What is PMKSN KYC?
All farmers who wish to participate in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s new PM, Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022, must complete the PM Kisan eKYC registration process. After applying for the program and receiving their PM Kisan Installment schedule, eligible Indian farmers must meet the eKYC of PM Kisan Yojana Online at a nearby CSC Center. Everyone eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana has been notified by the relevant authority to finish the eKYC by the specified dates.
The scheme’s administrators have seen that many qualified farmers are not receiving their payments within the allotted time. Some farmers have trouble having government-released funds deposited into their bank accounts. To ensure that everyone involved in the way is treated fairly, the board has made the PM Kisan eKYC Online a requirement and informed all applicants that they must complete it before the next payment is issued.
Farmers who are suitable for the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and who are completing the KYC of the program online can now do so at any CSC Center by presenting identification documents such as an Aadhar card. The KYC procedure cannot be finalized without the Aadhar Card, a necessary document.
The Government of India has numerous significant programs, and the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of them. This program subsidized low-income farmers with less than 2 ha of land. To counteract this, the government has instituted a new program that guarantees a minimum annual income of 6,000 rupees to all local farmers. As of December 1, 2018, this program is in effect. A lot of farmers are benefiting from this plan.
Farmers will get a total of Rs 6,000 per year from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana directly transferred into their bank account. Farmers will receive an additional payment of Rs. 2,000 every four months.