Start Your Search for an RPSC Executive Officer in 2022 To fill 118 open positions for Executive Officer Grade IV, Assistant Engineer Civil, and Revenue Officer Grade II. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is accepting applications online.
Fill out the Online Application Form to Be Considered For The AE, RO, And EO Positions. To Apply Online, Click the Link mentioned below. Read on for the Official Notification and More Information on the RPSC Executive Officer Post.
Recruiting for the RPSC:
Eligible individuals are encouraged to submit their applications online through the RPSC’s website (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) for the 118 available Executive Officer Grade IV positions, Assistant Engineer Civil, and Revenue Officer Grade II in 2022. The RPSC’s prescribed Performa for these applications will be made available soon. Read on for more specifics about this job advertisement.
As of this writing, there are 118 open positions.
Executive Officer & Other RPSC Age Requirement:
Candidates’ ages might range from 18 to 40 starting on January 1, 2022. The advertisement below provides more information about the age restriction and age relaxation policies.
The Salary Structure for the Chief Executive Officer and Other Positions:
|Name of Posts||Pay Matrix Level||Grade Pay / Salary|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||Level-14||5400/-|
|Revenue Officer Grade – II||Level-12||4800/-|
|Executive Officer Grade – IV||Level-11||4200/-|
The RPSC Executive Officer Application Fee is:
- Rs. 350/- for Unreserved, Economically Weaker Section, and Rajasthan’s Creamy Layer Back and Other Race Candidates
- Rs. 250/- for Candidates of Backward Class and Other Backward Classes in Rajasthan Who Do Not Belong to the Creamy Layer
- Individuals with disabilities, members of Rajasthan’s SC/ST communities, and those from low-income families would each pay Rs. 150.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST applicants in the TSP area and Sahariya applicants in all Tehsils in the Baran District.
Payment Method for the Application Fee:
Only online payments (using Net Banking, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards) will be accepted for the fee.
Procedures for Applying to the RPSC for the Positions of Executive Officer and Similar Positions
The sole acceptable method of applying for the Executive Officer & Other Post is online. We cannot accept submissions through email, snail mail, or other non-digital means. All applications must be submitted using the website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and will not be processed without paying the required application fee. Before submitting an application fee, all applicants should double-check their forms to ensure they are complete and accurate. Once submitted, application fees are non-refundable.
- If you want to learn more about RPSC, check out their website.
- Exam – 2022, Local Self-Government Department, Advert No. 09/2022-23, Online Applications Only.
- Successful online applications need a valid email address and password, both of which should be created and remembered by the applicant before applying.
- Inputting your SSO Id and password into the online application.
- Candidates who have not yet registered on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ will need to do so by selecting Not a Registered user and filling out the required information.
- After signing up, you’ll be given an SSO ID and password that will allow you to enter the system.
- Then, go to the Dashboard and look for the Advt. No. 09/2022-23 Recruitment and click the Apply Now link for the relevant test.
- Once you have filled out the application in its entirety, click the Next button to go to the Application Preview Page.
- Complete the form to the best of your ability and then hit the submit button.
- By accepting the charges, you will be taken to the Payment Page.
- Exam fees can be paid via Net Banking, ATM withdrawal, or debit/credit card, depending on the applicant’s eligibility.
- Now Choose to Submit as Final.
- Get a printout of the application and fill it out.
You need to know these details about the Online Applications invited for RPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022. Apply today!