Join the Indian Army as a Special Entry Candidate via the NCC 53 Online Application System in 2022. The Indian Army has opened the application process for the April 2023 batch of SSC (Short Service Commission) recipients.
The Indian Army NCC 53 Special Entry Online Form will be available from August 17, 2022, to September 15, 2022, to all single men and women who meet the requirements (including NCC candidates and wards of war causalities of Army troops). Read the article down below for more explanation.
Fill Out the Indian Army’s Form for Special Entry into NCC 53 Online
To find 53 qualified people, they’ve asked for applications. Those who meet the requirements and want to enlist in the Indian Army are encouraged to apply before the deadline. Only online submissions of the application forms will be accepted.
Online applications are preferred but not required. The selection process will include an SSB/Interview and a medical checkup to determine the final applicants. The organisation doing the hiring won’t be giving any tests to narrow the pool of candidates.
|Recruitment||Indian Army NCC Special Entry|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Army|
|Commission||Short Service Commission|
|Course||NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course|
|Selection for Year||April 2023|
|Application form status||NA|
|Application dates||August 17 to September 15 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Basis for selection||SSB Interview and Medical Examination|
Information about Eligibility for the Indian Army NCC 53
Job seekers should verify their eligibility for the position before applying. An applicant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible will be eliminated from consideration. Therefore, they should thoroughly understand the notification’s qualifying requirements before using it. They might also look here for the fundamental prerequisites for participation:
- Gender Requirement: Single male and female applicants are welcome to apply.
- An applicant’s citizenship status must be either Indian or Nepali. Other applicants included in the announcement are also welcome to apply.
- Between the ages of 19 and 25, please.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 50 per cent marks. Students in their school’s last year who have earned a minimum of 50% in the first two or three years of the programme are also welcome to apply.
- NCC- They need to provide an NCC certificate proving that they spent two or three years in the Senior Wing/Div of the NCC (only for NCC candidates).
- An applicant must not have any active criminal or judicial cases against them.
- Applicants dismissed from the NDA, the Navy, the Air Force, the Marine Corps, or any other service due to disciplinary action are not eligible.
How to Apply for the NCC 53 in the Indian Army
Application packets for this vacancy may be accessed over the web. Here you’ll find easy-to-follow directions on applying, so if you meet the requirements, don’t hesitate to get your forms in!
- To start, check out the Indian Army’s main website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Follow the prompts to sign up. In the absence of such registration, please go ahead and do so.
- After signing up, go to the “Apply Online” page in the dashboard.
- You’ll be sent to the eligibility for officer selection page when you click that link.
- You may apply for the SSC NCC Special Entry programme by following the Apply link under the relevant heading.
- A registration form will appear.
- Click the “Continue” button after reading the warning and following the on-screen instructions.
- Carefully complete all blanks.
- After double-checking the information, hit the “Submit” button.
- Finally, please print off two copies of the application for your records.
How to Get into the NCC 53 Program of the Indian Army
Applications will be screened using an online system to determine the best possible applicants for the open positions.
- The Service Selection Board (SSB) round/Interview follows the review of applications. The recruitment authorities will notify applicants of the SSB schedule. SSB interviews will take place at designated locations in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), and Kapurthala (Punjab) (Punjab)
- After making it through the SSB interviews, a candidate’s chances of being selected for the medical test improve. Candidates’ medical and fitness qualifications will be evaluated at this point.
- After all of the stages are completed, a merit list will be generated. After that, applications will be checked for eligibility through document verification. The last step is that those chosen will be able to enrol in the January 2022 class via the accelerated admission programme.
You should know these details before filling up the Online Application for the April 2023 Batch of the Indian Army’s NCC 53 Special Entry Program.