You may get your Orissa OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 here. Online registration for the OSSC CGL recruitment opened on March 12, 2022, and ended on April 11, 2022. All those who have applied online can now wait for the test date, and their Orissa OSSC CGL admits card 2022.
On August 17, 2022, the Orissa Staff Selection Commission announced the availability of notification for the Combined Graduate Level examination. The board has announced that the OSSC CGL test will take place from October 11-17, 2022. Undergraduates interested in reading more about this topic should continue scrolling.
CGL Exam Admit Card for Orissa Staff Selection Commission
The hall ticket will be available online a few days before the test. Candidates are encouraged to keep in contact for up-to-date information. Candidates may get their Orissa OSSC CGL to admit cards using online means and must do so to participate in the examination.
The applicant must adhere entirely to the general instructions and instructions on the hall ticket on the examination day. Exam information, including time and place, will be provided on the applicant’s hall ticket. Thus the candidate needs to review these materials carefully.
How to Get Your OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
As soon as the portal is up, the applicants may get their hall ticket by downloading it from the website. You may get your Orissa OSSC CGL to admit card by following the easy instructions given below.
- As a first step, you should check out the Orissa Staff Selection Commission’s online portal.
- Next, click the link at the bottom right-hand corner that says “Download Admit card.”
- Step 3: Select the “OSSC CGL admission card” link from the list of exam-specific links that appears.
- The fourth step is to enter your login information (such as your registered ID and password) into the portal, which may be accessed through the URL.
- After you’ve entered your login information and clicked “Login,” you’ll see your admission ticket.
- Print out the admissions ticket for your records.
Upon receiving their OSSC CGL admission card 2022, candidates should study it thoroughly to familiarise themselves with the exam’s policies and procedures. The following identification information will be included on the admission ticket.
- Name of the student
- Number of Examinees
- Location of the Exam
- Time for the Exams
- Time of the exam
- Birth Date
- Parent/Name Guardian of Candidate
- Candidate’s category for making a reservation
- Additional test-taking recommendations.
Plan for the Orissa Staff Selection Commission’s CGL Examination
Candidates must qualify for a written offline examination before moving on to the interview phase. These bullet points outline the format of the written portion of the Orissa OSSC CGL examination.
- There will be two different papers used for the written exam.
- There will be just multiple-choice questions on the exam.
- There will be two 100-question papers, each worth the same amount.
- 1/4th point will be cut out for every incorrect response.
- The mathematics and reasoning sections will be represented in Paper 1.
- Questions from the Odia language portion, the general knowledge section, and the computer knowledge section will all be included in Paper 2.
- Each section is allocated a different amount of time, with the first getting 90 minutes and the second getting 60 minutes.
Important Information Regarding the OSSC CGL Test
- One must bring a hard copy of their Orissa CGL to admit card to the testing centre.
- Test takers are expected to observe covid procedures, such as maintaining social distancing, donning masks, and washing their hands before entering the testing room.
- One of the student’s ID cards must be shown when entering the testing facility.
- There is zero tolerance for cheating in the exam room, so students must do a thorough check before entering.
- All additional rules and regulations included on the admission card or in official notifications must also be followed.
This is all the info which you need to know to Obtain Your OSSC CGL Call Letter 2022 & Verify Your Group B Exam Date.