The Organization of Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) has posted a job listing for an Assistant Professor on its website for the academic year 2022. The positions are available in a wide range of disciplines.
The deadline is today if you’re interested in applying for the UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. Candidates may submit their applications to UPHESC online until August 29th, 2022.
The number of available Assistant Professor positions at UPHESC has increased from 59 to 64, bringing the total number of open faculty positions to 981. UPHESC will shortly provide the new date for the UP Assistant professor recruitment test on the official portal. Here you may find information on who is eligible to apply, what is required of them, how the application procedures work, and what the test will include.
2022 UPHESC Assistant Professor
The Organization of Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) has announced 981 openings for Assistant Professor positions in a wide range of disciplines in the state of Uttar Pradesh. As soon as authorities have confirmed the date, it will be posted on the UP website. For the post of Assistant Professor at UPHESC, applicants must be at least 23 years old.
Warning Letter for UPHESC Assistant Professor Positions PDF
Before applying for the UP Assistant Professor Recruitment, aspirants should read the UPHESC Assistant Professor Notification PDF to familiarise themselves with the specifics of the position. Essential details such as eligibility requirements, age restrictions, application instructions, and costs should be reviewed.
Form for Applying to Be an Assistant Professor at UPHESC
Candidates should review the following guidelines before applying for an Assistant Professor position at UPHESC. The applicants may now access and complete the UPHESC Assistant Professor Application Form 2022 with the aid of these guidelines.
- Candidates can check the UPHESC website for further information.
- Candidates must use the Candidates Registration link below the Application Forms section.
- The UPHESC Assistant Professor Apply Links will open in a new tab.
- Applicants then need to click the Register link next to the topic they want to register for.
- To apply for the assistant professor position at UPHESC in 2022, applicants will be presented with an online application.
- They have to provide us with the basics, like their name, address, email address, and educational background.
- When everything seems OK, they’ll need to input the verification code they got in their text message.
- To continue, choose the Validate and Preview buttons.
- The customer will then be sent to a secure payment page.
- They may pay the UPHESC Assistant Professor Fee using a credit card, debit card, or online banking.
- After making a payment, customers must next hit the “apply” button.
- Afterwards, individuals must provide required paperwork such as birth certificates, diplomas, caste records, etc.
- Both their picture and signature will need to be sent digitally.
- At long last, people may have a sneak peek at the UPHESC Assistant Professor Application Form 2022.
- The online UPHESC application for the assistant professor position is available for download.
Application Costs for an Assistant Professorship at UPHESC
The following are the various Assistant Professor Application Fees for UPHESC that applicants must pay. To apply, you’ll need to fork up Rs. 2000/- if you fall under the General/EWS/OBC category. The application cost is Rs. 1000/- for those in the SC/ST category.
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
Age Requirement for UPHESC Assistant Professor
All applicants must be between 23 and 62 to be considered. To be considered for the UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment, applicants must be between 23 and 62.
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Assistant Professor||23 Years||62 Years|
The Procedure for Appointing Assistant Professors at UPHESC
The selection process for UPHESC Assistant Professor includes a written exam and an interview. There is a 200-point written exam and a 30-point interview for the assistant professor position at UPHESC.
If a candidate does well on the written exam, they will be invited to an interview. Candidates will be selected for the position of UPHESC Assistant Professor based on their performance in both the written examination and the interview.
These are all the details you need to know about the Notification of UPHESC UP Assistant Professor Openings, 2022 and everything related to this topic.