Manager openings at Food Corporation of India, as announced in a job posting. Candidates will first be employed for six months as Management Trainees, and after they have finished the course, they will be hired as Managers. On August 27, 2022, online registration for the same will open. All qualified applicants are requested to submit their FCI Recruitment 2022 applications by September 26, 2022.
One hundred thirteen positions across the North Zone, South Zone, West Zone, East Zone, and North East Zone are open for applicants. These positions span a variety of departments and functions, such as General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
Only a monthly payment of Rs. 40,000/- would be made to the applicant throughout the training period. Following a successful six-month training session, Management Trainees may be hired full-time as Managers on the IDA Pay range of Rs. 40,000 to 145,000. Managers (Hindi), on the other hand, would be hired without any preparatory work and given a starting salary of Rs. 40000.
The Educational Requirements of a Level Two FCI Manager
- Manager (General) Manager (Accounts) – Associate Membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; OR Graduate degree or equivalent from a University with no less than 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Manager (Depot) – B Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. Manager (Movement) – C Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA/ICWA/CS. B.Com from an accredited institution AND a Postgraduate Full-Time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma from an institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE, OR a Postgraduate Part-Time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma from an institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE, OR a Postgraduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode from an institution recognized by the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee.
- B.Tech or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a renowned University approved and registered by the AICTE. OR a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from a university or college that has been certified by the Accreditation Council for Technical Education (AICTE) that specializes in biotechnology.
- Qualifications for the Manager (Civil Engineering) position include a Bachelor’s or higher in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution or an equivalent qualification in the field.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and known University or equivalent.
- The minimum educational requirement for the Manager (Hindi) position is a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution or its international equivalent in Hindi, with English studied at the Bachelor’s level. OR a Master’s in English from an accredited institution, including Hindi as a required elective course. OR a Master’s from an accredited institution in any field, with Hindi and English required coursework. OR a Master’s from an accredited institution in any area that needed Hindi as a required course of study for graduation. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any discipline with Hindi medium and English as a topic at the degree level. AND (ii) 5 years of experience working as a terminologist in Hindi and translating from English to Hindi or vice versa, particularly in technical or scientific literature. Or a minimum of five years of teaching, researching, writing, or reporting experience in Hindi.
Director, Hindi: 35; Other, Other: 28
Procedure for Selecting a Level 2 Manager at FCI
- Selection for the Manager position (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering) will be based on an Online Test, Interview, and Training.
- The Manager (Hindi) position will be filled after an online test and an in-person interview.
Category 2 FCI Manager Certification Test
Phases I and II of the examination will be given in an online format.
Methods of Application for the FCI Category 2 Recruitment of 2022
- Open a new tab, go to https://fci.gov.in/ and click the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
- Choose the button “Click here for New Registration” link and fill out the required fields (Name, Contact Details, and Email-id) to register your software.
- Use the “Validate your information” and “Save & Next” buttons to confirm and save your application.
- Please scan your signature and upload it with your photo according to the instructions.
- Continue to complete the remaining sections of the Application Form.
- To double-check your registration information, click the PREVIEW tab before you FINALIZE IT.
- After double-checking that your picture, signature, and other information you filled out are correct, click the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- To make a payment, choose the tab labelled “Payment.”
- To submit your information, please use the “Submit” option.