Release of the SSC JE 2022 Notification: The SSC JE 2022 Exam will be held by SSC to select suitable candidates for Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying and contract Posts in different Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India.
The positions are classified as Group B (Non-Gazetted) and pay between Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 11,2400 per year (7th Central Pay Commission). The SSC JE test is an excellent way for ambitious people to get a foot in the door at a prominent organization in the public sector.
It will help you check this website for the latest news regarding the SSC JE 2022 Exam. On August 12, 2022, SSC issued the official pdf for the SSC JE 2022 Notification (today).
A Notify for SSC Junior Executive Candidates, the Year 2022
According to the SSC Calendar for 2022, the official notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2022 was issued on August 12, 2022. If you’re planning on taking the SSC JE 2022 exam, we’ve included a link to the PDF of the official notice now that it’s available.
Application for SSC Junior Engineer 2022
With the publication of the SSC JE 2022 Notification on August 12, 2022, the Online Application Process for the SSC JE 2022 test has begun. The online application deadline for SSC JE positions is September 2, 2022. Click the link below to register for SSC JE 2022 if you are interested in applying for a Junior Engineer position with the organization.
The Cost of the SSC JE Application for the Year 2022
As part of the SSC JE 2022 Exam registration process, hopefuls must fork up Rs. 100/-. The SSC JE 2022 application price is waived for women, veterans, and those from other underrepresented groups.
- To apply, you must submit a challan or pay using a credit or debit card issued by the State Bank of India (SBI). Invoices, or challans, will be created mechanically over the internet.
- After completing Part 1 of the registration process online, candidates may print out a challan to use when paying in cash. Make a payment at any SBI bank to go on with the Part-2 registration after depositing the required amount.
- After finishing part 1 registration, those who choose to pay online may go straight to part 2 registration. To complete Part-2 registration, the candidate must provide their registration number and date of birth.
How to Register for the SSC JE Exam in 2022
- First, visit the SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in/) or follow the SSC JE mentioned above.
- To proceed to Step 2, a new window will appear with the SSC JE 2022 registration link.
- Fourth, to get started with the SSC JE Apply Online 2022, candidates must enter basic information about themselves, like their name, parent’s name, date of birth, email id, cellphone number, and so on.
- When completing the SSC JE 2022 online registration form, click the “submit” button. Candidates are encouraged to double-check their information before completing the form. A Registration ID will be created for each individual who registers for the SSC JE 2022 test.
- To finish registering for SSC JE 2022, candidates must provide their Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- Sixth, after reading through the Staff Selection Commission of India’s requirements, applicants must now submit their photos and signatures.
- Candidate photographs must be taken against a white or another light-coloured backdrop. The image size has to be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb. A minimum of 100×120 pixels in width and height should make up the image’s resolution.
- The candidate’s signature on the white page must be in black or blue ink. The required scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format, and its size must be more than 1 kb but less than 12 kb. The recommended dimensions for the picture are 40px by 60px.
- Part II of the SSC JE 2022 application may be accessed when Step 7 is completed by logging in using the user ID and password you created during Step 6.
- Application forms for SSC JE 2022 cannot be modified after they have been submitted. Hence applicants are strongly advised to double-check their work before hitting the “submit” button.
- After evaluating your finished application for the SSC JE 2022 and making any necessary payments, the last step is to click the “Final Submit” button.
- Candidates are encouraged to save a copy of their completed SSC JE 2022 application on their computer and print several copies for their records.
Before applying, you should know these things about the SSC JE 2022 and everything else related to it.