The Bihar Police Department is ready to make a new hire. More than 42,000 positions will be filled via this recruiting. Before applying for the Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2022, interested applicants should read this article to learn about the position, including the required education and age requirements, as well as the expected release date of the official advertising. Qualified and interested candidates may submit their applications through the Bihar Police website. When applications are available, the corresponding link will be posted here first.
Candidates will be chosen based on their evaluation in a written exam and a physical efficiency test, just as they did last year. First, there will be a written exam with multiple-choice questions. Candidates who do well on the written exam will be invited to a physical performance evaluation.
About Bihar police 42000 Constable online form 2022
There might be a slight delay of a month before the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2022 announcement of recruitment for 42,000 vacancies is made public. It is also evident that those interested in the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment must be between 18 and 22 and have a minimum of a 12th-grade education (GEN). Results for the Bihar Board’s Grade 12 exam were also made public. If this happens, millions of high school graduates in Bihar would be able to apply for the position of the police constable.
- Constable is the official title for this job.
- Posts Broken Down by Category.
- 42,000 Constable Jobs Available
- Rank and Pay: Per Bihar Police Regulations
- Educational Requirements for the 42,000 Vacant Constable Positions in the Bihar Police Department in 2022 – Candidates must have completed the 12th grade (Intermediate) level of an official Indian schooling system to apply.
To apply for the position of 42,000 Constable in the Bihar Police force in 2022, please provide the following information about your physical condition:
- The measure of a Person’s Stature: (Gen/OBC/SC) Male, 168 cm
- 160 cm Height For Men (ST)
- Height: 152 centimetres For Men (Gen/OBC/SC),
- Girls, 147 centimetres in height (ST)
- Males between 79 and 84 centimetres in height (general, minority, and small stature populations),
- Males, 77-82 centimetres in height (ST)
- Run 4.85 kilometres in 25 minutes For Men.
- 2.4 kilometres in 14 minutes, women
Evaluation of Physical Capacity (Rough Specifics) -:
- Run 4.8 kilometres in 28 minutes (Male ),
- Run 2.4 kilometres in 16 minutes (Female)
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Here’s How to Apply The official Bihar
Online Application Requirements (Scans)-:
- Receipt of Credits Earned or Certificate of Completion
- Validation of Caste
- A document requesting credit or points based on socioeconomic status
- Proof of Residency
The Exam Locations -:
- Everywhere in UP
- Sonbhadra (For ST Category Applicants)
Exam Structure in Writing:
This computer-based test will be two hours long, include four subject areas (General Hindi, General Knowledge, Law, Mental and Numerical Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude Test/Reasoning), and will have a total of 400 points.
Selection Criteria for the Bihar Police 42,000 Constable Recruitment 2022
The choosing of Candidates is based on the following Criterion:
- Analytical Writing Test (CBT)
You should know these details regarding the Bihar police 42000 Constable online form 2022, and everything else related.