In 2022, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) will hold a recruitment drive for the position of Constable Pioneer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. In this respect, they have issued a statement. Applicants must carefully read the instructions before submitting their application online.
If an applicant meets the provided requirements, they will be recruited by the proper authorities based on the information provided in their application. Read on for a full rundown of the hiring process details.
ITBP Pioneer Constable Vacancy, the Year 2022
Interested parties have till August 19th 2022, to submit their applications for the position of Constable Pioneer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The relevant authorities have announced 108 openings for the Group C position of Constable Pioneer.
Carpentry, masonry, and plumbing apprentices are in high demand, and thus the government is actively seeking recruits. Before September 17th, 2022, interested parties should submit a completed application form. Candidates that meet the provided requirements will be invited to participate in the selection process.
Qualifications to be a Pioneer Constable in the IT Police
Those who satisfy the requirements listed below will be invited to participate in the selection process for the position of Constable Pioneer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP Force.
It is required that the applicant be a citizen of India.
- Any eligible citizens of Nepal or Bhutan are encouraged to apply.
- Only male candidates are being sought.
- To join the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force as a Constable Pioneer, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Age restriction is placed at 23 years old. However, per the criteria set out by the Government of India, exemptions might be made for specific groups.
- Matriculation or its international equivalent from an approved Indian schooling board is required.
- The candidate must have a one-year certificate from the Industrial Training Institute in either plumbing, masonry, or carpentry.
Submit Your Application for the Position of Constable, Pioneer, ITBP Online
All applicants for the position of Constable Pioneer in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP must submit their forms using the ITBP’s online application system. Take note of the following procedures to do this:
- Please see recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in for the official website of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force’s recruiting process.
- To sign up as a fresh user, go to the homepage and choose the appropriate link.
- The page will prompt the applicant to enter their personal information into the Registration Form.
- Fill out the registration form completely to get access information. Applicants registered with the ITBP’s Recruitment Portal can log in immediately.
- Get into the ITBP Recruitment Portal using the credentials provided.
- If you’re interested in applying for the ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment 2022, you may find the application form linked in the User Dashboard.
- Complete the application form with your information.
- Please provide the essential documents in the appropriate formats and sizes.
- Make the proper Application Fee payment based on the applicant’s status.
- Finally, complete and submit the application form electronically.
- To save time in the future, applicants should also print a copy of their final filed application.
Application Processing Fee for the Constable Pioneer Online Application
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has a separate application cost for its Constable Pioneers than its other recruits. The following stipends have been announced for specific applicant subsets:
- Implicitly or Without Quotas Class UR: 400 Rupees
- Assorted Other Depressed Groups OBC: Rs. 400
- Section EWS (Economically Weak): 400 Rupees
- Veterans: Rs. 0; SC: 0; ST: 0; Female Candidates: Rs. 0 ESM: Rs. 0
ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment and Selection Process
Candidates for the position of Constable Pioneer in ITBP will have their eligibility evaluated. Applicants to the ITBP Constable Pioneer Recruitment who submit online forms will be assessed based on the information provided. Those who meet the requirements will be required to pass further steps of the recruiting process before officially being accepted. The recruitment Cell of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has announced the following selection process:
- PET, sometimes known as the Physical Performance Test, is a standardised measure of physical ability (PST)
- Comprehensive Medical Review (CMR) or Detailed Medical Examination (DME) (RME).
All the information you should know about the ITBP constable pioneer applications, eligibility and everything else related.