Verify Stenographer Qualifications for SSC. On August 20, 2022, applications for the position of SSC Stenographer were made available to those who met the prerequisites. The form must be completed and submitted before September 5, 2022. Insert link here.
What Does the SSC Stenographer Exam Involve?
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) (BSF), the Border Security Force, the Assam Rifles (AR), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) and the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) are just some of the organisations that use the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to administer their national level entrance exams (CAPF). Only via the official website (SSC.nic.in) may interested parties register for the test.
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a call for Stenographer Grade C and D candidates. A computer-based exam and a stenography test will narrow the applicants down. The ideal applicants would be able to stenograph in either English or Hindi.
Information regarding the SSC Stenographer examination 2022.
Online registration, document scanning, application form completion, and fee payment are all required steps in the application procedure.
There is a 100 INR (Indian Rupees) registration fee. The application price is waived for women, members of the SC, ST, those with disabilities, and veterans.
You may pay by SBI challan or use your debit card, credit card, net banking, or BHIM UPI to pay online.
SSC Stenographer Admit cards will be sent out to those registered successfully no later than 15 days before the test (tentatively).
Eligibility for the SSC Stenographer Exam, the Year 2022
Before submitting an exam application, prospective students should verify that they meet all of SSC’s prerequisites since the candidate’s candidacy will be revoked if it is discovered at any time throughout the test that they do not meet any of the eligibility standards.
Minimum Age for SSC Stenographer
Every applicant for SSC stenographer must be at least 18 years old as of January 1, 2022, to be eligible for consideration. The maximum age for Grade C and D steno is shown below. But those who fall within the OBC or SC/ST categories get special care.
- Grade C stenographers can’t be older than 30.
- The maximum age for a Grade D stenographer is 27.
- A maximum age limit relaxation is provided to candidates from reserved categories by the rules set out by the government of India.
What You Need to Know About Becoming a Stenographer for the SSC
Applicants must have graduated from high school or its equivalent by January 1, 2022, from an officially recognised board in their country. They will be put through a stenography exam to ensure they have the necessary abilities before being given their assignments.
Registration Requirements for SSC Steno 2022
The following information and materials are required of applicants:
- An actual, working phone number (to be verified through OTP)
- With an active email address (to be verified through OTP).
- Identification includes an Aadhaar number, voter ID card, Permanent Account Number (PAN), passport, driver’s license, student or employee ID card from a public or private institution, or an ID card from one’s employer.
- Achieved a Class 10 or 12 or an Equivalent Degree Marksheets
- Passport-sized color picture scanned (20 KB to 50 KB)
- Signature of the candidate as a scanned picture (10 to 20 KB)
- Document certifying the category
- Note that these papers’ originals will be required throughout the verification process.
Uses for Stenography
Step-by-Step Instructions for Completing the SSC Stenographer 2022 Application.
Candidates should have the required documentation before filling out the SSC Stenographer Application Form, which is only available online. New users must create an account on the site before they may apply for the test.
The First Step: Signing Up For The First Time
- Visit www.ssc.nic.in to register with the Staff Selection Commission.
- The homepage will have a three-column layout: the first column will be for registering and editing your profile, the second column will include information on the exam and the application form, and the third column will be for printing your application and admit card.
- Click the Register link in the New Registration column for the candidate to register.
- In the next window, you’ll find all the necessary registration information.
- Name, Father’s Name, Secondary Board Exam Roll Number, Birth Date, Gender, and more will all be included on the website.
- For double-checking purposes, applicants may need to fill out all fields again. Process
- Put the characters from the image into the box and press enter.
Phase 2: Complete the Required Forms
- Questions about one’s name, parent’s name, birth date, and gender will be among those on the personal information form.
- Don’t forget to fill in the blanks as they appear on the tenth certificate. Government-issued documentation must match for name, father’s, and mother’s names.
- The birthday should be entered as the 10th
- In the Basic Data section, you’ll be asked for information that can be found on your Aadhar card, as well as your religion, nationality, details about any disabilities you may have, and the number of any relevant certificates you may have.
- Address, State, Pincode, Mobile Number, and Email are just a few of the Contact Details Form fields.
- Upload your self-picture and self-attested signature, then hit the submit button.
- All required fields must be filled out before the registration can be submitted.
- Information about the testing location and identification number may be found in the brochure. In the interest of convenience, we recommend picking a centre close to your home.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, and other Identifiable Information
- Military veterans and those with disabilities may apply to the Staff Selection Commission without paying application costs and get an age waiver.
Phase 3: Input Information
- The next column will ask for specifics on which kind of postings are preferred.
- The accompanying employment notice may include information on the test and the post’s code.
- Describe your credentials, beginning with your highest degree earned.
- Enter employment history in reverse chronological order. The appropriate experience and relieving letter are required for the job to be legitimate.
- Your permanent address and working phone number(s) are required.
The Fourth Step Involved Is Paying The SSC Stenographer Application Fee
- Online and in-person options are available for submitting the required test fee.
- Candidates may get the challan from the SBI website and then pay at any of their locations using the corresponding acknowledgement number.
- A debit, credit card, or BHIM UPI may be used to make an online payment for a job posting. Candidates who are veterans, people with disabilities, etc., are eligible for a fee waiver.
Variation in the Application Form
Candidates may update their application information by entering their Social Security number and date of birth. If applicants are unable to make the required changes online, they should contact the closest Staff Selection Commission office or send an email.
Important requests like changing your exam location, changing your application, or changing the number on your high school diploma will not be accepted. Please double-check your SSC Stenographer Application information before sending it in.
These are al;l the details you should know about their forms for SSC Stenographer, Grades C and D, 2022, which are now available!