The Indian Navy has announced the availability of applications for the position of Tradesman Mate, with the deadline set for August 6, 2022. There are now 112 open positions for Navy Tradesman Mate, and you can apply for them here. Qualified individuals may apply when the Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 application is made accessible.
To be considered for the position above, prospective candidates must be familiar with certain information. If you want to apply, you should read our whole post. We’ll do our best to cover everything necessary about this update here.
Recruiting for Navy Tradesmen in 2022
- The Navy Tradesman Mate application form has been posted on the department’s website. The successful candidate for the post will be chosen through a written test.
- Before we go into the specifics of the hiring procedure, it’s essential to establish specific ground rules. Let’s take a glance at everything that plays a role in this.
- The steps in finding new employees are shown in the table below, including all you need to know about the procedure.
A Breakdown of Available Positions by Type
- Economically weaker section (EWC): 11
- Unreserved (UR): 43
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 32
- Schedule Castes: 18
- Schedule Tribes: 8
Standards for Eligibility in the Navy’s Tradesman Mate Program, the Year 2022
An individual’s citizenship status in India is the primary qualification for the position of Indian Navy Tradesman. Other requirements to be considered for the job are as follows.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 25, with some age flexibility for specific categories.
- The candidate has to provide a matriculation certificate from a recognised board (CBSE, ISCE, etc.).
- In addition, they need to hold an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate from a recognised ITI school in a field related to the position being applied for.
Individuals who meet the requirements above may apply for the position of Tradesman Mate in the Indian Navy. Here are the many categories and the ages at which they become more lenient:
- SC/ST (5 years): People are classified as “scheduled castes” or “scheduled tribes.”
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) – 3 year
- Those Who Have Severe Impairments by Society’s Standards (PwBD)
- – Ten years for Unreserved Ex-Servicemen, Thirteen for Other Backward Classes, and Fifteen for SC and ST Veterans
- Plus, Three Years of Military Service
- Officers and Workers in the Government
- – 40 years old as per Central Govt. guidelines (with a further 5-year age reduction for SC/ST candidates).
Instructions for Completing the Application
Those who believe they meet the conditions (including the age flexibility) may apply to the government’s website.
Now we’ll go through the application form filling process in great detail. To help you complete the application form, we have included instructions below.
- Check out the real deal at http://andaman.gov.in.
- Find the position-specific link in the site’s “hiring” section.
- Follow the link stated and fill out the form on the next page.
- Just submit the necessary papers by clicking on their corresponding images to apply.
- Do your best, and then turn in the application.
- Point Crucial
Applicants should keep a few things in mind while filling out the form. Those items are detailed further down:
- Mobile and email addresses should be entered with caution by applicants. And both are final once input. Applicants should use their current phone number and email address. Considering that only messages about the next test would be sent to that address.
- The application form requires a passport-style colour picture of the applicant. Which the candidates should already be aware of. Their uploaded image should be between 20 and 50 kilobytes in size, and they should not be hiding their faces.
- Signing your name with a black pen on white paper is required for the application. Your file size has to be between 10 and 20 kilobytes.
- Applicants should only submit papers between 50 and 200 KB in size.
- The papers include a copy of the student’s 10th-grade report card, a copy of their birth certificate, proof of their caste if they are applying for an age waiver, etc.
Pattern for the 20209 Navy Tradesmen Exam
A test consisting entirely of multiple-choice questions is used to choose candidates for the position. In this exam, the applicant’s assigned testing location is printed directly on the admission card and cannot be changed under any circumstances. There are four separate sections worth a total of 100 points.
- Candidates are chosen solely based on their merit. The next step, before final selection, is document verification. If two candidates happen to possess the same score, merit-based selection will occur based on the following:
- If two or more applicants are of equal merit and age, the older one will be given precedence based on the merit list’s date of birth column. If the tie persists, the candidate whose name appears earlier in alphabetical order will be given favour.
All the information you must know about the Dates for Navy Tradesman Mate Applications in HQ, A&N, 2022.