The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released information on available Assistant positions for recruitment in 2022. Candidates should see the posting announcement for further details before applying. Only qualified applicants will be considered. Thus, would-be applicants should read the official rules thoroughly. Those who cut must next complete the recruiting processes outlined by the Bihar PSC.
The registration period has begun. See below for specifics on the Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Recruitment 2022, including the number of openings, the application process, the link to download the official notice, and much more.
Apply Now for the Assistant Position with the Bihar Public Service Commission!
There are now 44 open positions for Assistants in Bihar, and the Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notice announcing this. Those interested in being considered for employment must complete an online application. The recruiting process will begin after the authorities review the applications.
There will be an examination, and the candidates will be notified to come in. They’ll have to take a preliminary test first, and their performance there will determine whether or not they go on to the finals.
The results of the written test will also play a role in determining whether applicants are ultimately hired. Beginning on September 7th, 2022, applications may be submitted. Those who want to apply must submit their information by September 30th, 2022, using an online form.
Positions in the Bihar Public Service Commission and Their Qualification Requirements for Assistants
Eligible Candidates must meet the mentioned requirements to be considered for a position as an assistant with the Bihar Public Service Commission.
● The person applying must currently live in India.
● It has been revealed that the minimum age requirement for applicants is 21 and all male applicants must be under 38 years old.
● An applicant for a female position must be under the age of 40.
● The selected candidate must have completed high school to apply.
● The Government must approve the candidate’s degree in India.
For the Bihar Assistant Recruitment 2022, Applications Must Be Submitted Online.
To apply online for the BPSC’s recruitment of Assistants in Bihar, interested parties must follow the procedures outlined below.
● Go to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to see the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
● Find the link to the online application on the main page.
● Use the “Apply online” link to get started.
● Select BPSC Online Application from the drop-down menu on the Online Application page.
● When you click on onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in, you’ll be sent to a third-party website.
● When prompted, choose the “Online Registration” option.
● Choose the appropriate button below to submit an online application for the BPSC Assistant test.
● In this window, you’ll find the Application Form.
● Fill out the online form to the best of your ability as the authorities instruct.
● Add the required Files here.
● Use any of the provided accepted payment methods to submit the Application Fee.
● Finally, to finish your application, click the Submit button.
The Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Application Fee
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) accepts the following forms of payment from applicants who want to apply for the position of Assistant in Bihar. Candidates may either pay online using one of many available online transfer methods or submit a challan for offline payment. Payment in the following amount is required:
● Others: Non-Reserved, Other-Backward-Classes, and Others Rs. 600
● Rs. 150 for those in SC/ST and PH categories.
● Bihar’s Domiciled Ladies: 150 Rupees
When is the cutoff to submit an application to the Bihar Public Service Commission for the Assistants Recruitment 2022?
The Bihar Public Service Commission has set the application deadline for their 2022 Assistants Recruitment to be September 30th, 2022.
How can You apply for one of 44 Assistant positions in Bihar’s upcoming 2022 recruitment?
Interested parties may access the application form for this employment at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, the Bihar Public Service Commission website.
These are all the details which you need to know about the Asst. Positions Open at Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) in 2022; the Online Applications are Due by Feb.