There are openings for Grade A Assistant Managers and Grade B Managers in the National Pension System (NPS) in 2022. Dates, spaces, qualifications, pay, and other information for prospective employees are all included here.
The National Pension System (NPS) Trust has released a recruitment notice for Grade B (Manager) and Grade A (Executive) positions in 2022. (Assistant Manager). Media Marketing & Subscriber Education; Rajbhasha; Investment & Research; Information Technology; and Law all have openings for direct hires.
Additional information, including eligibility requirements, the application process, the number of openings for each position, and the compensation range, is provided below concerning NPS Recruitment.
- Application Period Begins August 30, 2022, Online
- Online applications will close on September 20, 2022.
Criteria for Eligibility in the 2022 NPS Trust Recruitment
Qualifications in Terms of Education:
- Education in Media, Marketing, and Subscribers: Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited Indian University or Institute with a concentration in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or Visual Communication. At least three years of experience in the profession after earning a related degree.
- Associated Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) with ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute; these are the minimum requirements for the Investment and Research department. At least three years of experience in the profession after earning a related degree.
- The Rajbhasha programme requires a Master’s degree in Hindi or Sanskrit from an accredited Indian university or institute, in addition to a Bachelor’s degree that includes English as a required or recommended subject.
- Master’s in Computer Application; Bachelor’s degree in any field plus postgraduate qualification (minimum two years) in computers/information technology from a recognised Indian University / Institute. IT – Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science).
- In the field of law, a full-time Bachelor of Laws degree from an institution approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Bar Council of India is required.
- To be considered for the position of manager, you must have at least three years of experience in the industry.
- After receiving a suitable degree, two years of experience in the area are required for the assistant manager position.
The Upper Age Limit Is:
- 30 years
NPS Trust Recruitment 2020-2022 Candidate Selection Procedure
Applicants will be chosen based on the following:
- A First Step (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Step Two (online test consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Third Stage (Interview)
Tips for Applying to the National Park Service in 2022
The following are links to online applications for these positions:
- To apply for a position with NPS Trust, visit their website at www.npstrust.org.in and open the Recruitment Notification titled “NPS TRUST – Procurement TO THE POSTS OF OFFICER GRADE B (MANAGER) & OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)” and click the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
- Select the “New Registration” link to enter your information.
- Be sure your information is correct, and Click the “Validate your information” and “Save&Next” buttons to save and continue with your application.
- You Must Include a Photo and Signature.
- Completion of the Application Form’s Other Sections
- Before you hit the “Complete Registration” button, ensure you’ve checked out the application in its entirety by using the “Preview” tab.
- You must double-check your uploaded picture, signature, and the information you filled out before clicking the “Complete Registration” button.
- The ‘Payment’ button must be clicked before making any payment.
- If you’re ready to finish off your registration, use the button labelled “Complete Registration.”
Submitting an Application Costs:
General Admission, Economically Weaker Sections, and Other Backward Classes: Rs. 1,000; SC/ST/PwBD/Women: Free
These are all the details you should be aware of before you Apply Online At npstrust.Org By February 1, 2022, For Grade A And Grade B Positions In The National Pension System (NPS Trust).