It was announced on August 5, 2022, that the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission would accept applications for the Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) position. The government has reportedly begun accepting applications for the work in question.
The application process is now open to anybody qualified for the position. On August 5 2022, the application link was made public. The application is now available on the UPPSC website after being published by the authorities. If you want to understand and know more about the UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment, read this post thoroughly.
For the Post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Apply to the UPPSC.
The government is now conducting a hiring drive to fill open positions. Only electronic submission of the UPPSC application will be accepted. Aside from the specified method, no other application means will be accepted. Verifying one’s qualifications for the position is essential before applying; if you don’t, your application can be turned down.
It’s best to submit your application well before the government’s deadline. In the information provided below, you will learn everything there is to know about UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda Recruitment. Such as the Application Procedure, Application Fee, Necessary Qualifications, etc.
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer Ayurvedic|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Requirements for the UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment
Before applying for a given vacancy, candidates should ensure they meet all prerequisites. The selection committee will only consider candidates who meet all the requirements for the post above. All qualified applicants should review the qualifications listed below:
- Must have graduated from an Ayurvedic college/university recognized by the government of their country OR
- Requires a 5-year Ayurveda degree or certificate from the Board of Indian Medicine in UP (BIM).
- All prospective Vaidyas must first get certified by the BIM, Uttar Pradesh.
- Experience working in a state-run Ayurvedic or Allopathic hospital or dispensary is required.
- Those who apply but don’t have a postgraduate degree in Ayurveda from a reputable institution will be disqualified.
- Every candidate must be at least 21 years old.
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old to be considered for this position.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are eligible for an age waiver.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer Openings in Uttar Pradesh
The government has also made information about openings public. Currently, the number of open positions for Medical officers totals 611. The government has made accommodations for people from the designated minority group. Thus, 29 posts are set aside for those from the Special Category, 58 for those from the Other Backward Classes, 28 for those from the Strictly Tertiary Caste, 61 for those from the Extended Caste, and 435 for those from the General Category.
Aside from vertical reserves, the government has also announced horizontal ones. There are 122 open positions on the horizontal quota for women. The top 24 spots are set aside for PhD applicants, the next 12 for DFF candidates, and the last 30 for Ex-Army veterans.
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment Online Application Procedure.
All interested parties are currently accepting online submissions. How to apply for this position is outlined below. The instructions for completing the UPPSC Online Form are as follows:
- To begin, you should visit the UPPSC website (https://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
- The second thing that will happen is that the UPPS homepage will load.
- Third, look for the link that says “Medical Officer Ayurvedic Recruitment” and hit that one.
- Then, on the new page, choose Apply.
- Then, a new page will load once you touch the registration option.
- After that, respond to the inquiry and begin the signup process.
- Complete the application by entering the information asked and previewing it before sending it out.
- You’ll be registered successfully in a matter of seconds.
- Next, submit your application and fee payment.
- Choose a payment method and complete the rest of the form to continue.
- Please send the necessary files in the appropriate formats now.
- Verify that everything is accurate before applying.
Supporting Files for the UPPSC Form 2022 Online Application
The application form will also need applicants to provide supporting materials. Only when all the necessary materials are included will your application be processed. Following is a list of papers required for the upload process:
- Applicants are required to provide a picture, which must be passport size. You should be able to make out every detail in the shot.
- Affirmation by the Prospective Candidate
- Mount the picture on white paper cut to size. Please sign your name in the box below the image. Then, scan the photo that serves as both a signature and a photo. The file must be in one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, tiff, or png. Your file size shouldn’t be more significant than 50 kilobytes. For an illustration, see the thumbnail below.
Expenses Related to Making an Application
The application cost must be paid when all interested parties apply. If you don’t pay for the application, the UPPSC application process won’t go further. Candidates from the reserved category are exempt from paying the application fee. The application cost for each kind of medical officer is listed below.
|Category||Exam Fee + Processing Fee|
Before applying for the UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Position 2022: Deadline, Requirements, and More, you need to know these things.