The Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a new notice advertising the hiring of Apprentices at the Premier Base Depot (BRD) of the Air Force Station in Chandigarh. Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in from qualified male and female applicants. The application deadline is set for January 15, 2022.
Read on for details on the Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The official website rdsdeharyana.dgt.gov.in also has a comprehensive announcement for Air Force Apprentice Bharti 2022.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Technical Trades)|
|Advt No.||ATP 03- 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Last Date to Apply||August 15, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022|
Cost of Application
- No application fee is necessary to apply for the Air Force Apprentice Position 2022.
The Role, Qualifications, and Eligibility Requirements
Height and weight restrictions apply.
- Your age must lie between 18 and 21 to apply for the Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Vacancy 2022. To determine one’s age, August 15, 2022, is of paramount importance, and government regulations will grant age exemptions.
- Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 requires applicants to be at least 137 cm tall and 25.4 Kg light.
- The student has completed Grade 10 with a minimum of 50%. Passing the 12th grade is preferred. Plus, you have a 65% average in your ITI (NCVT) course.
Information about Air Force Chandigarh’s Apprenticeship Program for 2022 Openings
Number of Turns in a Circle: 16 Aeons After the Machinist: 18 12 for Grinder Post Machinist Job Description for a Sheet Metal Worker: 22 Six gas and electric welders at the post Workforce Needs: 15 Aircraft Electricians, 5 Carpenters, 15 Instrument Aircraft Mechanics, 10 General Painters, 3 Desktop Publishers, 12 Power Electricians. With a TIG or MIG Welder: 6 Assistants (8 positions) in Chemical Laboratories (4 posts) in Quality Assurance
Recruitment and Selection Procedure for Air Force Apprentices, Chandigarh, India, 2022
Following are the Steps in the Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Examining the Written Examination of the Commercial Market
- The PMT is a Physical Measurement Test used to validate supporting documentation.
- Physical Checkup
Sample Questions for the 2022 Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Exam
High school-level mathematics, science, and general knowledge will all be covered in the written test for Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The selection process would also include on-the-job testing in the relevant trades.
Instructions for 2022 Air Force Apprenticeship Program Applications
Please follow these instructions to participate in the Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Refer to the Air Force Apprentice Notification 2022 to see whether you qualify.
- To apply online, visit the website www.apprenticshipindia.gov.in or click the Apply Online Link below.
- Please complete this application.
- You must provide the necessary paperwork by uploading them.
- Costs Must Be Reimbursed
- Copy the Application Form
You need to know all about the Application Form for the Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022, which is Now Live for ITI Graduates. Go through the above details before you apply for this.